Opportunity to join well funded established start up as a Senior Software Engineer. The ideal candidate has built non-trivial software systems, prefers to work in a small team, and is excited to build a high throughput and highly available system.
- Extensive experience with an object oriented or functional programming language like Java, C#, C++
- Experience with low latency data manipulation
- Happy working across the full stack from creating and documenting APIs to fine tuning MySQL
- Understanding of each layer of the network protocol stack and internet architecture
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of modern video network protocols (HLS/Dash)
- Understanding of high throughput HTTP caching
- Knowledge of load balancing layers 4 through 7 of the network stack
- Comfortable with Agile methodology
- Familiar with using Git for version control
- Prefer candidates local to Phoenix, AZ or Seattle, WA
DLVR, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive salary, stock options, excellent benefits, casual work environment, and an opportunity to join an early stage start up with a proven executive team who values your input and ideas.
For more information, or to be considered for this position please provide your Resume/CV (and github etc if appropriate).